Iconography: Hospitality of Abraham’s (The Old Testament Trinity)
Date: XV century.
Origin: Holy Trinity church in the village of Divnaya Gora, the Uglich District of the Yaroslavl Region. The church was the main cathedral of the Holy Trinity Divnogorskaya Pustyn, founded by Johan Sysoevich, the Metropolitan of Rostov in 1674.
Material: Wood, levkas, tempera
Dimensions: height 116 cm, width 145 cm
Three angels seated around a table-throne with three cups on it, the central cup being bigger than the two others. The figure and the head of the middle angel is depicted slighly turned left to the right angel; he is blessing the cup on the table, his left holds the measuring rod.
Inv. № 106. © The Andrey Rublyov Museum of Medieval Russian Culture and Art
Музей древнерусского искусства имени Андрея Рублева. А.А.Салтыков. Ленинград.1989. Каталог. № 101-102